Saturday, March 21, 2009

VBS Training, Grandma's 90th, and Too Much Pooh!

So it's been another action packed day in the Family Fun Weekend Event! The day started with some AWESOME VBS training at the Carlisle Baptist Church. Fun was had by all, but especially by me as they had Russ write and perform (twice!) a rock and roll rendition of some verses in Peter. I got some video of it, but it's too large to upload and I don't (yet) know how to pare it down.


Anyway, then it was back to the in-laws to sew some more on that baby quilt I'm making. Here's what it looks like so far!




Not your typical pastel baby quilt, but I hope the new mommy likes it anyway. I however, think I will be scarred for life because of ALL THE POOH I'm seeing. TOO MUCH POOH!

So that leaves one very awesome birthday party for one very awesome 90 year old lady, my grandmother, Adelaide Crider. I'll say this: fun, fun, and hilariously funny. I'll let the rest be said in pictures.

My grandmother was so happy to see everyone!






The ultra-cool pictural family tree that my cousins made for her. We all contributed to the pictures, but the real geniuses that worked it all out were Sarah and Emily.





All her children, all her grandchildren, and all her great-grandchildren!
It was a great time of family and celebration. I had so much fun!

No comments: