Friday, March 20, 2009

Family Fun Weekend

It's a Family Fun Weekend. The Sis-in-law is here with her three little people (all roughly the same ages as my little people) for a birthday party for her littlest one, and there is a 90th birthday party for my grandmother tomorrow night.

The fun started tonight with dinner and a relaxing evening just sitting around the table talking and enjoying each other's company. While I chatted, I started working on that other baby quilt from a while back. It took me some time to play detective and learn what fabric theme to use, as they don't know what gender their baby is. A Winnie-the-Pooh themed baby quilt should be done by the end of the weekend (or shortly thereafter since her last day at work with us is Wednesday! I really need to learn NOT to cut these so close!)

The children laughed, the puppies played, and the grown ups chatted over sodas. It was lovely. I'm really looking forward to the rest of my weekend!

No comments: