Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Day I've Waited For...Part III "Hurry Up and Wait"

So Russ called last night and paid with a credit card for a new set of split queen boxsprings, right? Wrong. The lady never got it done. So when I appeared at the store today demanding my invoice there was no invoice, but there was one very angry manager.

So now it's 12 hours until church and well beyond any reasonable time for them to come pick up the trash. It's not happening. It has not happened despite 2 reasonably nice days to pick it up and now...it's RAINING. Russ goes BACK to the store again and Angry Manager says "Oh no. I don't care if it is soaked to dripping they WILL take that mattress away for you. They have used up ALL their chances."

Gee I hope that makes Monday go in my favor! Oh and since the invoice wasn't written...we're now sleeping on the floor for one MORE night. Hoping for Wednesday delivery now.

No comments: