Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful 11-3-11

Today I am thankful for friends. I am blessed with many special friends.

I could not function without my Itybibith; she's like my morning coffee, my day doesn't go right without her. Kim - I wouldn't be on the path I'm on without you. You helped bring us here, and you've helped me in so many ways since arriving. Bunco Babes, you all are the funniest, most wonderful group of women a chick could have!

I'm blessed to still have friendships from elementary school, high school, and college too. One of my kindergarten classmates is this very week visiting my grandmother to show Cess her beautiful kiddos. That is something special right there. It's a testiment to my grandmother, and Heidi. One of my friends from High School has become a nurse, and without JJ, I don't think my youngest son would still be alive. JJ gave me the information I needed EXACTLY when I needed it. He was there for me!

I'm a blessed, blessed lady. So today I'm thankful for YOU! because if you are reading this, YOU are my friend!

No comments: