Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Preparations......

In order to move to Louisville, we need a place to live while we're there. To that end we asked for campus housing. I called this morning and was told that availibility was "questionable". Basically with tenants only being required to give 30 days notice, we may have slightly less than 30 days notice when something finally becomes available.

However, decisions still need to be made so that when that notice finally comes we can pick up and go. So today, with much sadness, I resigned my job. I will continue to work until the last day of school for the boys, June 12. The following week will be our church's Vacation Bible School, and the week culminates in my cousin's wedding on Saturday. Russ took that whole week off work which will be a welcome change in the routine. We will pack all day and enjoy the family time, and then Bible School every evening. We'll have all day Friday to rest before the trip to the wedding.

In between today and June 12, I have to host a Pampered Chef party, sort out all the items we're not taking and not storing and get it to my sister's house for a yard sale, arrange the storage of the things I love dearly but am not going to take. That doesn't mention all the normal schedule things that we will still have to do.

I'm in over my head and down to the wire. I hope this is the way I work the best. I really really hope cause no one else is going to come do it!

No comments: