Friday, February 20, 2009

Catching up...

I was reminded this morning that I haven't been on here in forever and a few days...

So catching up...

Russ - is in the midst of his second semester at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary for his Master of Divinity in Church Music. He is still doing it online, but this will be the last semester for that which leads me to ....

Me - I am currently working at Lifeway Christian Store and prepping the house for the great move west that will likely come in July 2009.

Zachary - will turn 9 in a few days. He's in the third grade and preparing for the PSSA exams this March.

Joshua - is 7 and 1/2 and in the 2nd grade. I finally met someone this year that is helping me diagnose his minor speech issue. More info on that to follow in the coming weeks/months.

Alexander - is ornery as ever. He just turned 4 and still has not successfully potty trained in the least, but we're still not pushing. Of course, that sentence could change at any moment, especially after we see the Baby Doc next Thursday.

Ok....caught up? Alright! Then I'm off to pick up the first piece of some new bedding for the new twin over full bunk bed that will arrive tomorrow. Pics will follow! Assuming I figure out how to post them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I wonder who gave you that gentle nudge! Oh, and about June and July....you and I (because, let's be honest, who ELSE will) need to plan a "Going Away" party for the whole family!